Looking for recruitment and HR services in Sydney? You have your fair share of choices.
Some of Sydney’s leading recruitment agencies include:
- DFP Recruitment
- Hays Recruitment Sydney
In this article, we dive into the specialist services that these recruitment and HR agencies offer and show you how HR on Hand compares.
The first recruitment agency we’ll discuss is Randstad.
Randstad is a leading recruitment agency in Australia and is the leading staffing firm worldwide in terms of revenue. They’ve been in Australia since 2009 and offer recruitment and HR solutions across a broad range of skills and industries.
Randstad’s top five specialist services include:
- Staffing: As the solution that established them as a market leader, Randstad offers an extensive range of specialised services for temporary staffing and permanent placement. They do this using their database, network, and digital platforms.
- Recruitment process outsourcing: Exactly as it sounds, this service involves outsourcing recruitment, which reduces admin costs and saves time. They also offer managed services programs, where a central vendor manages an organisation’s processes by streamlining the hiring process and integrating their systems.
- HR solutions: This solution assists a business with all of their HR needs through services ranging from conducting assessments to carrying out case studies.
- In-house: Randstad’s in-house services see them partner with businesses to develop a “personalised workforce optimisation strategy.” They dedicate an account team to manage accounts on-site.
- Digital toolkit: This offering helps digitise a business, from offering a portal to automating the hiring processes.
Next, we have Adecco.
As another global agency, Adecco connects Australian organisations with talent conducive to their success. From hiring to payroll services, their goal is to enable you to focus on developing your business.
Adecco offers services to several industries, from the government to sales & marketing. Their top services include:
- Permanent and temporary recruitment: By nurturing their network and consulting their database, Adecco finds the best talent for a business in the most cost-effective way.
- Workforce management solutions: This solution involves managing multiple vendors through the Adecco Master Vendor Program (MVP).
- Payroll services: A unique service to manage the entire payroll process.
Beyond that, they offer a series of speciality industrial solutions, including:
- Trades, engineering, and recruitment solutions
- Healthcare recruitment
DFP Recruitment Services is one of Australia’s leading recruitment agencies. Its main focus is on delivering talented people for temporary staffing, permanent placement, and volume-staffing services.
DFP Recruitment’s top five services are as follows:
- Temporary and permanent recruitment: Sourcing the right candidates for flexible temporary work or a permanent perfect fit for a team.
- Graduate recruitment: A specialised recruitment of new graduates to a business.
- Volume/bulk recruitment: DFP Recruitment has experience filling many positions for a single organisation and high volume intakes for contact centres.
- HR solutions: A flexible solution that lets a business access experts and specialised knowledge to advance a company’s HR strategy.
- Psychometric evaluations: Psychological appraisals and assessments, including IQ tests, measures of personality, and gamification.
Hays Recruitment Sydney
Lastly, we have Hays Recruitment Sydney.
As a global leader in the recruitment industry, Hays Recruitment Sydney specialises in recruiting specialised, skilled, and interested candidates for in-demand open jobs.
Hays Recruitment Sydney’s top five features include:
- Staff recruitment: The basic service offered helps find the best candidates – temporary or permanent – to fill open roles.
- Assessment and development solutions: A service that helps reshape hiring processes by assessing its current state and how they can improve.
- Workforce solutions: Offering recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and a managed services program (MSP).
- Training: The company’s newest offering, this program helps remote teams navigate working from home while still being connected.
- Market and salary data: Hays Recruitment Sydney has can help you figure out a budget for new hires.
How HR on Hand Measures Up
The above large recruiters offer a range of services that can fill your recruitment and HR needs. However, considering that many of these agencies are both large and global organisations, two problems may arise:
- They are too big to offer a personalised experience for your business.
- Their prices are out of reach for small and medium businesses.
Luckily, smaller recruitment agencies in Sydney offer many of the same services at a more affordable price. At HR on Hand, we prioritise the needs of your business by taking the time to learn your needs and use a more personal approach to offer a broad range of solutions to meet them.
Here are our top six services:
- HR consulting: Your choice of an annual subscription, one-off consultation, or short-term contract that has us partner with your team to develop custom-tailored strategies for your business – all at a fraction of the cost of hiring an in-house consultant.
- Recruitment services: A solution to help you find the best quality new hires. Services include drafting interview guides, managing and sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and much more.
- HR documents: A collection of over 250 human resource documents that are up to date with Australian workplace laws. Just fill in the blanks and add your logo.
- HR audit: We do a comprehensive analysis to measure the effectiveness of your current HR practices and identify any areas of improvement.
- HR strategy: HR solutions for new small businesses (or businesses that have undergone quick growth) to develop an optimised human resource strategy.
- HR toolkits: A series of toolkits for managing every aspect of human resources, from onboarding to parental leave.
For more information about our services, check out this page.
Recap: The Best Recruitment Agency for Your Business
To recap, the large recruitment agencies that we’ve covered in this article are:
- DFP Recruitment
- Hays Recruitment Sydney
HR on Hand offers many of the same first-class HR solutions as these larger agencies but at an affordable price with a more personal approach and careful customer service. If you’re looking for a dedicated recruiter or to optimise your HR strategy, contact us to get the job done.